Rainwater management is more than on-site infiltration: rainwater can be stored, treated and recycled. Or the surface runoff is limited by targeted building and surface design in such a way that infiltration is possible in the first place or the discharge is reduced.
In addition to the ecological contribution, targeted rainwater management sets the course for saving discharge fees in advance of the implementation planning. We design, dimension and plan customised management concepts.
- Technical exploration of soil properties
- Precipitation runoff calculations
- Conceptual design and planning of rainwater retention areas and irrigation
- Design and planning of rainwater management systems
- Approval management
- Tendering / Site Management / Commissioning
For the planning and construction of hydraulic engineering measures, M&P offers all engineering and landscape management works. M&P has worked on a large number of projects for these structures or construction measures required as part of renaturation or conversion measures.